The Nylon Toggle is made of reinforced nylon and has wings that expand behind the drywall. Available diameters range from 1/4” to 3/8” and is offered in three lengths: Short, Medium and Long.
Can be used in all kinds of material (except wood)
Made of reinforced nylon
- Drill a pilot hole into the wall. (Click on ''Technical Specifications'' for appropriate drill sizes.)
- Fold the Nylon Toggle™ in 2 and insert in the pilot hole.
- Using the tool provided for this purpose, push through the screw hole to deploy the dowel back from the plasterboard
- Insert the screw through the object you need to affix.
- Screw clockwise until firmly in place.